27.9.11

Fetish

Leather, studs, buckles and spikes are  my obsession  this season.
I really love the fetish trend that has been rocking the A/W '11 runways (Louis Vuitton for example).  This is such a cool trend, very fun and playful and  I love the idea of  adding  fetish inspired shoes or accessories to give a girly look some edge.
 I would pair the spike shoes with a leather pencil skirt and a super soft sweater to tone down the look. And if I were so lucky to have that leather jacket... it would never ever come off.



These are amazing- almost a wedge boot, really cool how the buckle divides the heel.



OH MY GOD - studs and spikes! This Burberry Prorsum jacket is at the top of my list. ( Can this be my new leather jacket? pretty please?)



Love the headband - don´t know if it would suit me though


Louis Vuitton red patent leather platforms. There are no words to describe these divine shoes !




Lita - good. Spiky Lita - perfection!




Burberry Prorsum studded trench coat 



Sam Edelman Lorissa spike pump

 


Better be careful with this Pamela Love spike cuff....we don´t want any accidents.


So, what´s your favourite piece ? Do you guys  like this trend?


ciao
-A







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...