22.9.11

Countdown to Airwaves - international artists part 2

Only three weeks to go until Airwaves (and they´ve just released the schedule, so go check it out here!). I´ve been a busy bee and have spent much of my spare time these past days listening to music by the artists that will be performing at the festival to get a better idea of which shows I´d like to see.



Young galaxy
 Young galaxy play  the perfect dance friendly music. I picture myself dancing the night away to their music. Their song we have everything  is perfect!






Der Staat


Dutch band - they sound very promising!




JD McPherson 

I love love love his song North Side gal!





Matthew Hemerlein

Luminescent braid - such a beautiful song





I think I´ve managed to get through most of the international artists that interest me, and with time to spare! I will be focusing on icelandic artists in the next couple of posts, as there are so many great ones, and so little time left!  
I already pretty much have the schedule planned out for myself- but I learnt last year that it´s best to just go with the flow and try to have fun!


    ciao
-A




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...