7.8.11

Food adventures : links

What better way to kick off  a new  week than with a few fun and adventurous recipes?
I can´t think of many ( except maybe for shopping)

I really want to:

Picture belongs to davidlebovitz.com

  • Learn how to make whipped cream out of coconut milk at The Kitchn blog  Perfect for vegetarians or those who can´t eat dairy 



picture via

    picture via

    •  Créme Brúlée is my all time favourite dessert . This  Créme brúlée french toast can´t possibly go wrong! Yep definitely gotta try this one
    Picture is from Smitten kitchen
     


    • If there is one thing I love more than coffee in this world , it´s chocolate. And nuts. Together in blissful harmony. That is why I love Nutella. So I´m kind of obligated to try this recipe for  Homemade nutella
    picture via






    Happy cooking !
    Lots of love
    -A






    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...