2.8.11

Cool girl alert ! : Florence Welch


One of the celebrities  I admire the most is Florence Welch from Florence and the Machine.
She is one of my favourite artists and my style inspiration. She has such  amazing style. Every single time I come across a picture of  her it just takes my breath away and  I wish I wish I had her amazing clothes. And the stage costumes! Oh the stage costumes!
 She is just the ultimate cool girl. I will let the pics speak for themselves
















love love love the feathers 



here she is wearing a gorgeous Gucci stage costume 





P.S. I remember when I was younger  I  wanted so badly to be a redhead,  I thought it was much cooler than plain  blonde or brunette :) I still love red hair! So pretty !


-A



Pictures are from :  Stylebistro  Style bungalow   lestylejournal  and style.mtv.com among others found through  google picture search.
No copyright infringement intended

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...