30.7.13

Daisy






Daisies are my all time favorite flowers. Much to my joy 
I´ve been seeing a lot of daisy printed items this season (especially at Topshop). Here are some of my favorite pieces I´ve come across this summer.





These trousers from Asos are definitely on my shopping list! They will be a great way to perk up my wardrobe this coming winter, or of course to be worn the remainder of this summer (the weather here in Iceland is more reminiscent of September rather than July).





I really like the clothes from Oasis
They always have such cute and ladylike pieces. 




I have recently fallen in love with  the dungaree jumpsuits that have been in style this season. So to combine my love of jumpsuits and daisies,this one would be perfect! I also really love
this daisy jumpsuit from River Island.Now the question is: which one should I choose? 




I really like these cute daisy flats  (I could definitely stand to own more flat shoes, seeing that I have countless pairs of heels, but just one pair of flats, which are about to fall apart).





Last but not least, I really love this beautiful vintage fascinator hat. Actually I kind of lost my breath a little when I saw it over at Modcloth, but unfortunately it had already been sold.Oh well..



Have you been able to get your hands on some daisy print this season? 

X
-A 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...