23.7.13

Free people


Natalie off duty and Color me Nana are two blogs that I often read. The Suarez sisters have great style and I love every single outfit posted on their blogs. 
Free people is a label that is frequently featured in their outfit posts. Somehow I never got around to check it out myself until recently and oh boy am I in trouble!! It is almost like each and every piece has been tailor made to suit my style.  Their clothing has a luxe boho feel to it which is exactly what I like! Here is a little Free people wishlist I put together...




This pretty purple embroidered dress looks so comfy. I would wear it with chunky grey tights, platform heels and my big yellow scarf for fall (it´s only July and I´m  already thinking about fall? I think the crappy Icelandic weather has gotten to me.)

One thing that I especially love are their romantic sheer slip dresses. Perfect over a pair of skinny trousers underneath a cute (warm) knit, add some ankle boots =  the perfect autumn outfit!(Ok so the weather has definitely gotten to me...) 




 







I don´t usually wear a lot of belts, but I want to and after discovering these belts on the Free People website I think I will. Belts are such an easy and fun way to accessorize and break up a simple outfit. If I were to have either of these two (or both!) I would wear them all the time like the most precious jewellery!



 
Navi hip belt  



Now, who wants to take me shopping?



X
-A 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...