19.10.12

Weekend inspiration


Hey guys!
Can´t believe the weekend is here again.
Not that I am complainig though, always nice to get a little break. Here are a couple of things that have gotten me through the workweek.





Words of wisdom from Henri Matisse



 


Find Yours.

Found this video from an ad campaign by Expedia. They launched a video competition with the theme Find Yours. The videos had to focus on how you find yourself through travel, your wake up call, your understanding or your anthem for example. This video is called Find your goodbye, and it is very heartfelt... I almost cried. Job well done Expedia!


 
 
 
 
 
 
Caspar David Friedrich
Caspar David Friedrich is one of my favourite artists. I was introduced to his art while studying art history a couple of years back. His work seems appropriate for this time of year as it always reminds me of wintertime.
 
 
 
           
 
 
 
 
 
Pink!
 
October is breast cancer awareness month,  so pink seems like an appropriate colour to wear. I would not object to wearing this every single day of the month. So pretty!
 

Oscar de la Renta

 
 
And the hair to match !
 
 

pic via yvanrodic.com
I looove dip dyed hair!



 
 
Have a great weekend !
x
-A
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...