25.10.12

Airwaves

Hey guys!

Airwaves is less than one week away!!  Starting to feel the butterflies in my stomach. This is (almost) better than Christmas.  What I love about his festival is that you get to discover new icelandic bands (or bands you didn´t know about yet) as well as all the great foreign artists that participate. 1860 is one of my must see bands this year. They are an icelandic band and their songs give me the chills everytime I listen to them. For those of you that don´t have a bracelet to the festival,  check out the Iceland Airwaves off venue program, I think they will be playing a couple of venues.



 
 
I would love to get some comments from you guys, are any of you going to Airwaves? what are your must see artists?
 
Happy Thursday!
 
X
-A
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...