18.10.12

topshop lust list


Hi guys,
 
Like I have mentioned I seriously love love love Topshop. Unfortunatly their website doesn´t ship to little Iceland. Fortunatly I have an amazing friend that lives in Denmark and she lets me send my orders to her. As a result I have been spending quite some time "window" shopping these past few weeks. Here are a couple of things that made it to the top of my list. As you can probably tell by these items I am really into gothic details at the moment:  if it is made of velvet, mesh, lace or has crosses on it - count me in!



WHIMSICAL lace up boots
 
 
 
 
 
MESH lace trim dress
 
 


VELVET cut out body 
 
 
CAT´S  eyes t- shirt
 
 
VELVET cross choker necklace
 
 DIP dye embellished shorts
 
 
JEWEL  photo t - shirt 
 
 
 
 
Gorgeous, not?
 
I think I might be a (top)shopaholic
 
 
Have a great day everyone
X
-A
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...