8.10.12

Adventures in travel


 
 
 
 
 
Hey guys,
I hope everyone had a great weekend. I did, had an amazing Saturday night with friends. I made the snickers bars ( posted the recipe last friday). Very yummy but very messy so I didn´t take any photos. We put them in the freezer and they turned into tasty snickers ice cream bars.
I have a crazy week of school work ahead of me, a lot to do and very little time.  Still there is light at the end of the tunnel, I am very excited about my trip to Ireland next march! Just booked the hostel last week and I couldn´t be more excited! It´s been a while since I´ve been somewhere new and I love travelling above everything else in life, especially when I get to visit a new country.
This is extra exciting for me because I have dreamt of going to Ireland for some time now.
Threw in some travel themed photos I´ve collected from here and there throughout the web.  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


Where do you dream of going?

Have a great week!
 
X
-A
 


 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...