21.1.13

Music on a Monday: Tom Waits

Hi guys


I grew up around all kinds of music, and music(or musical education as my father calls it) was a big part of my upbringing. Now I don´t mean learning to play instruments, but learning to appreciate music. This is probably the reason that my musical tastes are as diverse as they are, I love everything from old school rock to jazz to blues to rap and I am very open minded about new kinds of music. But part of that was teaching me to appreciate truly talented and creative artists. One of those, and one that always stood out for me is Tom Waits. I really like his rough whiskey voice, the lyrics to his songs are original and witty and the music is so soulful that it give chills right in to the bone. This is one of my favorite songs of his. Enjoy!


Have a great week!
X
-A


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...