16.1.13

Instagram birthday

Hi guys,




This is what the weather looked like on my birthday last wednesday, taken through the window of my favorite coffee shop (If you don´t treat yourself on your birthday, when can you?)
The weather might not have been all that great, but I had a wonderful day.
Went out to dinner with my family and even got a phone call from my wonderful family in France. Here is my birthday week in instagram photos! 



Me and my sis at the restaurant. Isn´t she pretty? 



Birthday dinner: mushroom ravioli and red wine at my favorite restaurant



tropical coffee



Saw this amazing jacket at Topshop the day after my birthday 


The perfect match: magazines and coffee


My favourite : Danish Elle 


Hope your last week was as good as mine was!

X
-A





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...