25.1.13

life on instagram

Hi guys, 
Here is my life the past few days according to instagram. I´ve had a busy week at school with some fun moments in between.



A much deserved beer and my new favorite purse



found the cutest peplum skirt in Topshop


my roommate found this ant eater at ILVA. Would it be weird if we kept him as a pet/apartment mascot?



Looove the flower printed leather jacket. I saw it somewhere online but now I can´t remember where


Cosy family night. Did my sisters hair while watching tv. Talk about multitasking!


Green is supposedly the it color of the summer. Count me in!


I am obsessed with peplum these days. Love this peplum lace top!


Started my day (yesterday) with a little coffee pick me up. Lovely

Have a great weekend!
X
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...