6.2.13

Want it! Need it!

Hi guys,
I need this clutch bag in my life! Like yesterday! Preferably all of them! At least the Romeo and Juliet one, and the Great Gatsby,and.....okay this is impossible. I´m just going to have to get all of them! I already have a book clutch bag, that I bought from ASOS, but these  from Kate Spade are just so much nicer.


 Emma 




The great Gatsby 





Pride and prejudice





Romeo and Juliet




There are more titles available from Kate Spade, but these are my absolute favorite. I´ve also found more budget friendly alternatives on etsy, if you are interested in that. 
I am such a Shakespeare fan and I love Romeo and Juliet so I would really love to have the Romeo and juliet clutch
A girl can dream ....

-X
A









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...