19.2.13

Metallic leather


Hi guys,

I love leather and I love metallics, but there is  something about metallic leather that just brings it up to a whole new level. I really really love metallic leather. My favorite is the silver mini skirt from Asos. There are so many different ways to style metallic leather pieces, and they still will always look fresh. A true investment buy. 


 
This beautiful silver skirt is from here


The skater skirt is not really my thing but I really like this one. the style makes it look young but still grownup.   You can find this beauty here 


I love coats and jackets more than anything, this one is definitely at the top of my list. Get it here 



Really cool leather t- shirt. I would wear it with a galaxy printed jersey pencil skirt. Get it here



There is nothing like a really cool statement bag! This one is from here



So, what is your favorite piece? I love the silver jacket and skirt! Although I would probably not wear them together.


X
-A


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...