26.2.13

Oscars 2013

Hi guys, 

Watching the Oscars is probably one of my favorite television events of the year. Last year I put together a list of my favorite dresses from the Oscars ceremony and I thought it would be fun to do it again this year!
I really loved Anne Hathaway´s beautiful  Prada dress. The back detail is so beautiful. Anne herself described the dress as "Business in the front, party in the back"



Anne´s costar, the wonderful Amanda Seyfried looked amazing as well in her Alexander McQueen dress. 



One of the highlights of the evening for me was 
Jennifer Aniston´s dream of a red dress. So beautiful. 



Nicole Kidman also looked amazing in her sequin dress



I really loved Salma Hayek´s beautiful dress....



... but Amy Adams dreamy gown was definitely one of my favorites. Such a romantic dress. 





And last but not least was Olivia Munn´s beautiful red dress. The gold embroidery makes it look very theatrical.





The absolute highlight for me was when the cast of Les Misérables got on stage to sing ( I am a huge Les Mis fan). How amazing do Anne and Amanda look in their dresses?





Have a great day!
X
-A






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...