17.9.13

Spoken word.

I love spoken word poetry. I love stories. I love how certain words and the way they are spoken have the power to move and inspire us. Here are three of my favorite spoken word poems. 




When love arrives -  Sarah Kay & Phil Kaye
This poem is about how the expectations of love don´t always match up to the reality of it. Very sweet. 





 If I should have a daughter - Sarah Kay 
I just love this one. There are no words to describe it better.




To this day - Steve Koyczan 
This one is very close to my heart.I was bullied as a child so I can relate to most of these emotions. I know that all those horrible words that were thrown at me are not true. They will never be true. Also, but most importantly I know that I deserve to be happy, just like anybody else. 



Have a great day!

X
-A




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...