20.9.13

Foodie Friday - my Paris places

Fauchon

This is like Disneyland for me! All kinds of beautiful pastries and luxury food products. Every time I visit Paris I have to go there. Still saving my tin of caramel tea I got there this summer for an extra special occasion. 





Amorino

I love ice cream! Amorino is a great place to get a snack while taking a walk through the Quartier Latin. They put the gelato into the cone so that it looks like a flower. A very nice touch! 


 



Patisserie du Sud Tunisien
I visit this little bakery every single time I go to France. They serve baklava and other middle eastern pastries and the atmosphere in this little shop is always so warm and welcoming. 


So if you are ever in Paris, I definitely recommend these!


Have a great weekend


X
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...