14.9.13

Foodie Friday - Food trucks




Street food fascinates me. I love reading about original food trucks that serve up honest good food with a twist. Unfortunately the food truck culture here in Iceland is lacking. About the only time you will find a food truck in Reykjavík is at 5 am on a weekend when the bars close. So here is my fantasy list of food trucks I would like to have in Reykjavík...in broad daylight.  



The créme bruleé cart, San Fransisco

A San Fransisco food truck that specializes in my favorite dessert: créme bruleé! Now I would seriously consider buying an airplane ticket to San Fransisco just to eat there! Here is their website. 





Bhangra Burger, London 

An Indian take on the burger, just like the name implies. A match made in heaven in my books! Here you can find their website.




Mozza & co, Paris 

A mobile trattoria in Paris. Italian food, I´m sold! Here is their website.  



Jamon Jamon, London

A Paella food truck. I love love love paella so it would be great to have this one here in Iceland.Here is their website! 



Have a great weekend!

X
-A


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...