22.9.12

A seperation

Hey guys,

I went to the movies last night and saw an Iranian film called A Seperation.
The film has won several awards including the Golden bear 2011. I was not disappointed.
This a lovely unpretentious film, that chronicles real life, real emotions and the hardships we have to go through. I was really pleased  and I reccommend that you see it!
In other news, I am very excited  about this weekend. My family and I are going to take part in a sheep roundup, a traditional event here in Iceland each fall. The sheep run wild during they whole summer and in the fall we round them up to get them inside for the winter. This is also really fun because you get to mix in with the locals, hear their stories and eat warm soup.
I´ll take tons of photos and post them next week!



 
 
Have a great weekend!
 
x
-A
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...