2.4.13

Flat


Hey guys, 
I have always been more of a heels girl when it comes to shoes. In my opinion(along with many other women)when in the right heels and with a little red lipstick a woman can conquer the world. Personally, I never feel more beautiful than in a pair of heels and with a little lipstick. Still, it can get seriously uncomfortable to wear heels day in and day out, so I always have at least one pair of flats  so that I can switch it up and give the heels a rest. 
Now my only sneakers are literally falling apart ( I´ve had them for a looooong time) so I am on the lookout for new ones. As I am seriously picky when it comes to flat shoes (especially sneakers), that might be easier said than done. Nonetheless here are a few pairs that are on my radar. 



 I really like this cool studded pair from Asos, they almost give my heels a run for their money

 This pair from topshop reminds me of combat boots, I think these would work best with all my dresses and skirts. 
These flatforms from Asos are really cute and would be great for  summer


 I already have a great pair of running shoes, but these from Topshop are pretty cool with the silver stripe on the side.




I really really like this heavily studded pair from Asos, they  might very well become my new pair.



Which ones do you like best? 


X
-A 














No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...