18.4.13

Photography

Hey guys,

Photography is a big hobby of mine. I love how you can capture any moment just with the click of a button. Just like magic. I even have a really nice camera which I sadly I haven´t used that much lately. I guess as soon as I got an Iphone I started using that to take all my photos. Still I think it is a whole  other feeling with a real camera in your hands. One of my New Year´s resolutions was to take more photos, so I guess there is nothing left to do but take the camera for a walk!


Just for fun, here are a couple of my favourite photos that I´ve taken through the years












* all the photos in this blog post are my own. If you intend to use them in any way, please link back to this blog.


Have a great day 

X
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...