12.4.13

Foodie Friday: The little Paris Kitchen

Hey guys,

Stumbled upon a really cute show while watching television with my mother the other night:  The little Paris kitchen with Rachel Khoo. I haven´t exactly been quiet about my love for the city and this show is almost like it´s tailor made for me as it combines my love for Paris and my love for food. Rachel Khoo is the perfect host, a warm and inviting person and it is clear that she enjoys what she does.
Here below is a clip from the show where she is making quiche Lorraine. 







Rachel also has a cookbook out, with the same name as the television series. I can´t wait to get my hands on this one and start cooking. 




 If you are interested in the book, you can find it here

Have a great weekend 

X
-A 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...