28.11.11

Music on a monday : Charlene Soraia - Wherever you will go

 Hey guys!

I had such a wonderful cozy weekend, and I hope you did too. Even managed to whip up a batch of chocolate chip cookies. The only downside might have to be that I came down with a pretty bad cold yesterday morning. This will have been the last weekend where I can allow myself to relax and do absolutely nothing so I am glad that it turn out how it did.  Now, my Christmas final is not far away, so all my free time up until then will probably be used for studying.
This is the perfect monday morning song. It was used in Tetley tea ads in Britain, I guess it´s because it makes  you feel all warm and happy - just like a cup of tea does.
Have a great week!






Until next time


- A
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...