7.10.11

Paris in august

I finally managed to upload the rest of the Paris pictures on my computer(only took me 2 monrhs, yay for me!)  I took a few pictures in the centre of Paris , and of course of my favourite place in the world : the Latin quarter.



Just had to snap a photo of this sign that we found up on the wall in a parking garage- let me tell you, I could´ve gone without the parfum du jour!




Love love love this place " Patisserie du sud tunisien" is a small tunisian bakery in the latin quarter. They display everything in the windows and sell, among other amazing pastries: baklava and honey cake(dripping with gooey sirup) YUM!


As you can see they have a great selection of yummy things!


Almost sunset by the Notre Dame



I like this photo - the last light is kind of crooked, it´s charming.



Street performers in front of Notre Dame, they were pretty good



Eiffel tower at nighttime 


I love Paris and everytime I leave I can´t wait to come back. Such a wonderful place.





-A







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...