5.12.12

On my list...

Hey guys, 

I´m almost halfway through my final exams and I am so excited to get a little break and enjoy the weeks leading up to Christmas. Drinking hot chocolate, watching christmas movies, buying presents, make some mulled wine.... the list goes on and on. I love this time of year.






 This beautiful ASOS suit has been on my mind for quite some time. Would look awesome with a crisp white shirt, a statement necklace and classic black pumps. This combo has so many possibilities as it can be worn together or separately. The burgundy blazer is a true investment piece, this color is everywhere this season (in addition to being very flattering)!
It would look great thrown over a killer dress or with some jeans and a tank top. I would wear the pants with a leather top and Doc Martens, or even a fringe jacket to add a little rock edge to the look.
 Oh! All the outfits I´m already putting together in my head. This combo has definitely made it to the top of my Christmas wishlist this year. 


X
-A





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...