8.12.12

Links I love


Hey Guys 
Here are a few links from this week´s Internet route, including clever DIY gift ideas and a recipe for the ultimate comfort food. This Saturday was spent at a Farmer´s market, so many delicious things on offer such as homemade jams, cheeses, artisanal breads and homemade candies. I love food and these kinds of markets are so much fun, I just wish they were held more often here in Reykjavík. Anyways I hope you all enjoy your weekend. 



 We have the coolest mayor ever here in Reykjavík!

A very cool idea - a DIY christmas gift  for the fashionista

Im loving this great christmas present/ decoration DIY

A thought provoking article on why it is important to live in the now

I always wanted to try making Sheperd´s pie - this recipe looks so delicious and the mint adds an unexpected twist.  


X
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...