13.2.12

Music on a Monday : Whitney Houston

Hey guys

I haven´t felt like blogging lately therefore the blog has mostly  been down for the past weeks.
Last time I did a music on a monday post I dedicated it to great music industry legend Etta James, that recently passed away. Sadly this week´s monday song is dedicated to another amazing singer that has left us our ranks: Whitney Houston passed away this weekend, all to early at the age of 48.
I guess you can say she was a legend too.  There are so many great songs that came from her.
The one I´ve picked for this week is a song I will always connect to many of my happiest memories and best friends, near and far away.





-May she rest in peace
Have a good week everyone

All my love
-A





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...