15.12.11

three times the charm

Hey!

I'm back and finally have a little vacation around Christmas.  I have really been looking forward to the holiday season. For the next week or so leading up to Christmas I am going to enjoy not having to do anything at all except watch a bunch of christmas movies, bake and catch up with some friends I haven't seen in a while. As much as I love Christmas, I have to say my absolute favourite time of year is New Year´s Eve. There is just something about this one night, the last night of the year that is absolutely magical. I  even start planning my New Year´s before I even begin to think of Christmas ( seriously, I already have my outfit planned!).   These gorgeous dresses by Gucci are something I don´t think I could say no to for the New Year´s Eve festivities.



Camilla Belle



Evan Rachel Wood 



Zoe Saldana



All three dresses are stunning! Gucci must be doing something right.
I have to say the first dress is my favourite.

Until next time
-A


P.S. Remember to follow Allt í einu on Bloglovin!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...