17.12.11

About Face

Happy Friday you guys!

Life couldn´t  be better right now, no more exams, Christmas is almost here, and I am now a redhead. So psyched about my new haircolour!. I will be celebrating a friend´s birthday tonight and working tomorrow and Sunday, so this weekend will be a good mix of work and play.
I am getting more and more interested in fashion films and films that tell the story of people that have had something to do with the fashion industry after seeing Coco before Chanel.
Just saw a trailer for a new film today called About Face.
About Face is a documentary about models and age. The ever present pressure of looking young as a model.  The trailer looks promising and I will definitely add  this film to my list of must see fashion films.




Happy weekend you guys!!

- A









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...