1.11.12

Airwaves! My Airwaves checklist




Hi guys!
so yesterday was the first day of Iceland Airwaves, I had so much fun!!! I wanted to share with you my
musthaves for the festival weekend:
 
 
 
comfy shoes (and pretty)  


Really love these shoes from ASOS. Made to be worn during a music festival like this. And if I wear impractical shoes I make sure to at least pack some ballet flats.
 
 
 
 
a cross body bag
 
 

 This one is great for various events - as you can both use it as a clutch and then it has a shoulder strap to be worn as a cross body bag. And it is roomy enough to hold all the essentials.

 
Warm cover ups
 

I will be wearing my faux fur all weekend long, but of course I will also need some gloves to keep warm like these suede ones from Friis and company.
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
Statement pieces
It´s important to make an entrance
 
 








 

 
 
 


 
Have a great Airwaves !!!
 
X
-A
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...