9.3.12

weekend!

Yay it´s friday! The weekend is finally here! These past few weeks has been crazy busy at school, so even if I am working all weekend I am so glad to be able to sleep in, and have a relaxed, stress- free weekend. Here are a few things making my life more fun these days:



An excuse to bake more

 
View Product

really want this eiffel tower cookie jar from Urban Outfitters - maybe it will inspire me to bake more


 Black and white photography



 

Love these wonderful pictures taken by french photographer Robert Doisneu.


Caramel tea
Bought a box of caramel tea when I was visiting my grandparents last summer. I am completely hooked, and have even switched it out for my morning coffee.
 
 
 
Chocolate
 
Chocolate makes everything better! Hot chocolate, pralines, double chocolate ice cream.....
I really want to try a recipe for chocolate soufflés I found on the internet ( and that also gives me an excuse to buy the really cute ramekins)
 
 
 
 
Have a great weekend everyone !
x
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...