17.7.13

Summer reading






 There are few things  greater than reading a good book. To me a book is like an airplane ticket to freedom. Because a really good story has endless possibilities of adventure. I love a story I can fully and wholeheartedly immerse myself in and be swept of my feet into an adventure. That´s why summer is my favorite season of the year since I have time to read the books that I want. Here are a few that I want to finish by the end of summer. ..



1. What I did on my holiday


Read about it on Amazon and it looks like a funny one


2. Death comes to Pemberley 


I am a sucker for anything Jane Austen, although this book is only inspired by her novel Pride and prejudice, written by P.D. James 



3.Lean in 


Usually I´m not all that interested in self help books, but I am kind of excited about reading this one!



4. A moveable feast 
 

I am beginning to like Hemingway more and more. His stories intrigue me, especially this one which is supposedly based on his time spent in Paris ( We all know how much I  LOVE Paris!)


I had to add this quote from the book about aforementioned beloved city:  




Have a great day!

X
-A




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...